Parker Avery's Clay Parnell to Introduce the Retail Technology Show
The Parker Avery Group, a boutique retail consulting firm, is pleased to announce that Clay Parnell will be introducing the Retail Technology Show. Considered one of the biggest events dedicated to retail strategy and technology, the show will be held March 30 – 31 in the Atlanta Convention Center at AmericasMart. Spanning two full days, the show's sessions will focus on helping retailers find ways to attract and grow wallet share from today's and tomorrow's customers by creating rich and personal retail experiences with the aid of technology.
As Parker Avery's Managing Partner and President, Parnell brings over 25 years of retail experience and expertise across all dimensions of the show's focus areas. "We are honored to be a part of this year's Retail Technology Show," says Parnell, "the caliber of the speakers and quality of the sessions speaks volumes about the show's ability to deliver immense value to the retailers in attendance." Parnell will deliver the Chairman's Opening and Closing Remarks on Day 2 of the conference, and participate in select Roundtable discussions during the event. Other speakers include CEOs, CIOs, CMOs and Vice Presidents from companies such as Belk, Etsy, Jet.com, Lord & Taylor, Lowes Foods, and The Home Depot, among many others.
The Retail Technology Show USA will feature the following trends:
• In-store Contextual, Mobile and Social: the whys and hows of the retail Context
• Customer Analytics: Segmentation, Predictive, and Real-time
• Merchandising Tech & Assortment Optimization
• Inventory Management: building the next generation retail supply chain
• Multi-Channel Retailing: integrating online and offline shopping
• Bleeding Edge Technology: augmented reality, 3D printing, and IOT
• CIO's Role in Retail Technology: from project to risk and change management
Please visit our full site for Parker Avery News